The most wonderful time of the year is just around the corner, and we're ready to kick off the holiday season with a splash of community spirit! It's time for the annual community Wine Walk, and you're invited to join us for an evening of laughter, camaraderie, and some friendly competition.
Who: All Community Members, kids too! (You don't have to decorate to participate!)
Date: Saturday, December 16th
Time: 7:00 PM
Starting Point: 6720 Prairie Flower Trail (Mingle, grab some sweets & drinks, & pickup voting cards)
Ending Point: 6819 Hawks Nest Ct. (Mingle, be Merry & submit voting cards)
Here's how it works:
- Stroll & Vote: We'll embark on a merry journey through our beautiful community and vote for your favorite decorated homes. Who will take home the coveted prize?
- Pit Stops: We've arranged stops to grab a delightful drink or sweet treat and mingle with your neighbors. It's a perfect opportunity to catch up and spread some holiday cheer!
- Winning Homes: There will be exciting prizes for the homes that stand out in three categories: "Most Traditional," "Most Unique," and "Best Theme." Get your creative juices flowing and put up your best decorations!
Want to take your participation a step further and help spread even more holiday cheer? Here's your chance!
- House Decorating: Please decorate your homes by the evening of Thursday, December 14th. Deck the halls and make your house shine with festive decorations that will dazzle your neighbors and add to the magic of our community.
- Host a "Pit Stop": Are you feeling extra festive? You can participate in the Wine Walk excitement by hosting a "Pit Stop" along the route. Share some hot cocoa, adult beverages, and/or a sweet treat with fellow residents. Contact Jennifer Wheeler Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up as a host and contribute to the merriment!
This event is all about coming together as a community, celebrating the season, and having a jolly good time.
So mark your calendars, get those creative juices flowing, and let's make this year's Wine Walk the most memorable one yet!
We can't wait to see you there, so save the date and prepare for an unforgettable evening!
Cheers to a festive and fun-filled holiday season!