Posted on May 13, 2023 1:39 PM by Admin
Posted on May 13, 2023 1:02 PM by Admin
We'd like to take a moment to remind you that the community By-Laws require you to maintain your lawn. Those requirements dictate that each member:
- Mow the lawn on a regular basis
- Manicure & Prune the trees and shrubsTrees limbs that hang over a sidewalk are required to be trimmed at least 7-feet above the sidewalk so residents can walk by your property without ducking or getting slapped in the face by your tree limbs.
- Place mulch in required areas
- Edge along both sides of any sidewalk that's in front and along side of your property as well as both sides of the driveway.
The By-Laws also require members to treat and keep their lawns free of weeds. This is a very serious requirement as neighboring lawns are negatively impacted by lawns that aren't being treated for weeds.
If your lawn doesn't meet the minium By-Law requirements, you will receive a warning to correct the violation followed by fines if the violations aren't corrected within the 10-day cure period. Please contact the Board using the EWC website if you have questions or concerns or if you need additional time to resolve a violation. The Board is in place to ensure our community remains beautiful!
Posted on May 24, 2018 9:00 AM by Admin
We have a rising issue with vehicles being parked in the street overnight which causes safety concerns in several areas of our community and is prohibited by the community Bylaws. Please see below.
Also note that there is a request form on the website (Members - Online Request Forms) if you have a special circumstance that requires temporary overnight street parking. Those requests are forwarded to the Board for review.
7.6Parking and Prohibited Vehicles.
- Parking. Vehicles shall be parked only In the garage or driveway serving the Dwelling Unit, or in such other paved areas as have been approved by the Board of Directors for parking vehicles. A maximum of two (2) occupant vehicles may be patted outside of the garage, if any, serving the dwelling Unit. For purposes of this provision, a vehicle shall be considered an occupant if it Is parked on the Lot, four (4) or more hours per day, four (4) or more days in any seven (7) day period. The Board of Directors may authorize on-street parking on a temporary basis for visitors and guests, subject to reasonable rules and regulations. No garage shall be modified or otherwise used so as to reduce its capacity for parking vehicles below that originally approved by the NCC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, a Builder may temporarily convert a garage into a sales or construction office provided that the garage is converted back to a garage within thirty (30) days after cessation of construction and sab of new homes within the property by such Builder. Garage doors visible for any street within the Property shall remain dosed except during ingress or egress or when the garage is actively being used by the Owner of occupant.
Posted on July 31, 2017 3:00 PM by Admin
If you want to automatically get notified about new messages on the community message board similar to the Yahoo group emails we get when a new topic is generated. Simply navigate to Members then to Community Message Board. Just above the list of topics on the right side you'll see a "Subscribe" option. Once you click it the website will automatically generate an email to you when a new topic is submitted or when there is a reply to a existing topic. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Posted on July 28, 2017 5:00 PM by Admin
Hi, any member of your household that's not listed as an owner on DallasCAD.org may be added under your profile as a Level 2 user so they can utilize the functionality of the website. You do this by clicking on My Profile at the top of the home page. At the bottom of your profile page add their information as a Level 2 user.